Resolved - The issue has been resolved.
Monitoring - A new fix has been released and we're currently monitoring the issue to be sure the sync is back to normal.
Unresolved - The fix has been rolled back and our team is continuing to work on resolving the issue with order sync delay. Please continue to follow the procedures outlined below and we will post updates as additional information becomes available.
Monitoring - A fix has been released and we're currently monitoring to make sure everything is back to normal.
Issue - Our developers are aware of an intermittent order sync delay.
We realize how important order sync is and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.
For any orders that need to be synced that may have been missed, you're able to perform a force sync and we are temporarily recommending a workaround of checking the sold orders in inkFrog at the end of your day to be certain they have synced to your store until this problem is resolved.
To force sync new orders to your store
1) Access Listings > Sold Orders
2) Set a filter for not linked to store
3) Select the check boxes for the orders you would like to sync to your store
4) Click the Bulk Actions Button
5) Choose force sync
6) Choose inkFrog to 'store' and select to create the order & sync inventory
If you need to update order status from your store to eBay
1) Select the check boxes for the orders you would like to update status for
2) Click the Bulk Actions Button
3) Choose force sync
4) Choose 'store' to inkFrog