Select the Create New Listing button
If you're using Master Profiles, select to prefill from your master profile.
If you are not using master profiles, please skip this step and continue below.
Select your eBay username (if you have multiple eBay usernames linked to your inkFrog account)
Select your eBay market
inkFrog supports listing to the following eBay Markets
- eBay.com (US)
- eBay Motors
- eBay UK
- eBay Canada
- eBay Australia
- eBay.be (Dutch)
- eBay.be (French)
Tell us about your product: This field is used for adding eBay catalog product details to your listings.
In this example, we've entered Apple iPhone 7 and then clicked the search button. The results are displayed below.
First, you will notice that there are a few eBay category suggestions based on our keywords. You may select the category here or browse for a different category later in the listing process.
Next, suggested products, these are the results we receive from your keywords that match eBay's catalog of products. If you see a result that closely resembles your product, you may select Use this item or simply close this window to continue on with the listing creation without making a selection.
If you've selected use this item, the title field and category selection in the listing page will be automatically filled in for you and you will also have the option of including eBay's catalog details and stock photo with your listing.
Enter your title and item description
Enter your product identifier if applicable (upc, mpn, ean, isbn, gtin)
Select your save folder or create a new library folder by selecting the + button
Upload new images or select from your previously uploaded images
Listing Profile General Settings
If you've created Listing Profiles, you're able to choose to link the profile to your listing or manually fill out the necessary details.
- Select your primary eBay category
- Select your secondary eBay category (please note that a second category is not required by eBay and if you choose to include a second eBay category, eBay will charge you additional listing fees)
- Select your listing type: Auction, Fixed Priced, or Multi-Variation Fixed Priced
- Select your listing duration
- Giving works charity ID: Enter or locate your charity ID (optional)
- Enter the percentage you're willing to donate to charity (optional)
- Set your private listing preference
- Make your international site visibility selections if applicable (eBay will charge a fee to display this listing for sale on the selected eBay site(s) in addition to the default eBay site)
- Add lot size (leave blank if you're not selling your items in lots or are uncertain)
- Select your item condition (not required on all eBay categories)
- Enter your condition description (this will only appear in your listing if a condition other than new is selected)
- Add any required item specifics (a red star indicates if a field is required)
- Add any optional item specifics
Select your country, enter your postal code and location
Next, if you've already set up one or more templates, you may choose the template to assign to this listing.
If you would like to create a new template, select the create new template button.
If you would rather not use a template at all, skip this section and continue.
Pricing & SKU
- Make your best offer selection
- Enter your price
- Enter the quantity
- Add a sale price if applicable
- Add your SKU (if this is left blank, inkFrog will assign a randomly generated sku to the listing)
If your product contains no variations, skip this section and continue.
To create variations of your product so that customers on eBay may select from various sizes or colors, select the Add Variations button.
- Enter your base price, base quantity, and base sku
- Select from pre-formatted Option Names or create your own
- Enter your Option Values for each Option Name selected
- Select specify pricing and inventory
You may also choose to assign images to your variations
Select the variant name to assign images to and then upload new images or select from previously uploaded images.
If you're using return profiles you're able to choose to link the profile, otherwise please continue with the below settings.
- Select whether or not to accept returns
- Set the number of days an item must be returned within
- Select how the refund will be provided to your customer
- Select who will pay for return shipping
- Set your restocking fee if applicable
- Enter any return policy text (email addresses, phone numbers or any type of direct contact information is not allowable by eBay)
If you're using shipping profiles, you're able to choose to link the profile, otherwise please continue with the below settings.
- Select your shipping type (these options vary by eBay market selected)
- If you're opted in to eBay's Global Shipping Program, make that selection
- Select your handling time (this only includes the time from when you're paid until you have the package in the hands of your shipping carrier and does not include the actual shipping time to reach your customer)
- Select any include/exclude shipping locations if applicable
- Choose one or more domestic shipping services
- Choose one or more international shipping services (optional)
- Enter your package dimensions
- Add the package weight & choose the package type
These are important and often required details when using calculated shipping.
If you're using payment profiles, you're able to choose to link the profile, otherwise please continue with the below settings.
- Add your Paypal email address
- Select more options to choose from additional payment choices
- Set your sales tax settings
- Add any additional payment instructions for your customers
- Make your buyer requirement selections
Select the Save button and choose to save to library or save to library and launch or schedule your listing for eBay.